Real Estate and Litigation Solicitors – CG Naylor LLP

ERMAs 2016

We have been named finalists at the Enfranchisement and Right to Manage Awards (ERMAs) 2016 for both the Solicitor of the Year and Solicitors Firm of the Year categories.

The awards ceremony, hosted by News on the Block magazine, takes place on 8th June 2016. Voting for the awards opened on 19th May and closes at 5pm on 26th May. Votes count for 25% of the score, while the judges hold the other 75% of the decision.

In honour of this occasion, we have created our very own take-off of Cribs. You can take a little tour of our office in the wonderful company of Simon Masters.

If you would like to support us, please click here to register and cast your vote by 5pm on Thursday 26th May 2016. Thank you.